Went from 313 to Ion Orchard. Mission of the day: To shop for clothes to wear to University. However, I didn't manage to really get a shopping haul:( Hehe either I am too fussy when it comes to clothes, or the clothes were simply not eye-catching enough for me. Most of the clothes we bought are from Mango as they have discount for all apparels. Btw me and my friend worked at Mango too after O levels, miss those times.
I got a pair of long jeans and denim shorts there. I was actually eye-ing the denim shorts a few months back! Haha.
Oh and the bad thing about sales/GSS is that the nice apparels in smaller sizes get sold out pretty fast leaving those bigger sizes which many girls can't wear:(
| These are the other stuff I bought from a separate period of time |
More and nicer photos with Annie. Will add those into this post once I get them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment