Monday, October 31, 2011

HELLOOOOOO

This picture was taken during class chalet a few weeks back.
I CONQUERED MY A LVL CHINESE TODAYYYYYYY, I THINK:D Also, 11Smartest13 got back their promotional exam results.When our form teacher nodded to hint to us that we all promoted, the whole class was like so happy and cheered. Thankfully we could promote together as a class, and it is actually not easy:) AND i was pretty shocked when i got back my MATH PAPER. I thought i was going to fail very terribly, but i ended up getting a high B, a few marks to an A:))) Super flabbergasted, because i was not confident in any of the questions and some i even couldn't do the whole thing! Overall, i am generally quite happy with my resultssssss but definitely can be improved, especially GP. Next year will be a far more tough year than this i know, but its just one more year to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment